piątek, 24 lipca 2015

No Greater Love Layout by Amy

Good morning everyone,
 It's Amy here with you today and I'd like to show you a beachy layout using the pretty
Splash-It collection and one sheet of the Love Letter collection were I based my layout on.
  The picture I used is of my darling husband at the beach back in 2010 during our vacation to Spain!

No Greater Love:
As the base of my layout I used a Prima stencil and pasted the whole background on top of that I inked & sprayed to give it sort of the look of the pretty papers!
Let's have a closer look: 

I used the chipboard pieces raw sometimes it's just better that way.



Studio 75 products used: 
Użyłam:

List miłosny 01
Splash it 01

Splash it 02

Splash it 04

Splash it 03


If you love the papers I used and can't get a hold of them you could enter our Challenge #7 this month and win store credit. 

Jeśli kochasz papiery i nie możesz bez nich wytrzymać możesz wziąć udział w naszym aktualnym wyzwaniu #7 i wygrać bon na zakupy w sklepie Studio75

Thank you so much for your visit and I'd like to wish you a wonderful & inspiring day! 
Love 

Dziękuję za wizytę i życzę Wam pięknego i inspirującego dnia!

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz