środa, 4 maja 2016

Olive card with tutorial video by Virág

Hi Sweet Crafty Friends!

I am not a card maker, but I felt that I have to create something new. 
Last time when I made cards for Christmas that was inspired by the season, the holiday, the whole feeling. 
At the weekend I just prepared all my Studio75 stuff and I started to think what would be my next project. I found some circle cuts. Ok, I know, something is wrong with me, but I am a fan of leftovers, they inspire me and motivate my crative process. 
I started to do something without any thinking...

Here is the result:

Witajcie przyjaciele!
Nie jestem ekspertką od tworzenia kartek ale czułam, że muszę stworzyć coś nowego.
Ostatni raz robiłam kartkę na Boże Narodzenie gdy byłam zainspirowana sezonem, świętami, całą tą atmosferą.
W weekend przygotowałam wszystkie moje produkty Studio75 i zaczęłam myśleć nad moim następnym projektem. Znalazłam kilka wyciętych kółek. Ok, wiem, może coś jest ze mną nie tak ale jestem fanką skrawków, one mnie inspirują i motywują do kreatywnego tworzenia. Zaczęłam coś robić bez zastanawiania się...
Oto rezultat:

 

You can find the process video here:

Video z tworzenia znajdziecie tutaj:




Some close ups: 

Kilka zbliżeń:






Products I used: 
Użyłam:






Thank you for stopping by and spending time here with me!
Hope to see you again!

Dziękuję za odwiedziny i spędzenie czasu ze mną!
Mam nadzieję- do następnego razu!





1 komentarz :